Many pet owners don’t just shop for their human family and friends, but the pets they love as well. With that in mind, Wowmypetdidthat.com has compiled a list any pet would be happy to receive:
1) Your dog or cat might not love a bath, but you’ll love being able to dry them off afterwards with a Wooflinen Microfiber Pet Bath Towel. For $17, get a two-pack of this Microfiber pet bath towel, which is ultra-absorbent and double density.
For more information, visit this link: Get the best microfiber pet towels at Wooflinen.com
2) ArcBarks dog biscuits.
A great small gift for the dog lover and you can give directly as a gift to your dog. A two-pack of Peanut Butter Barkers is just $10.
Our own dogs at Wow My Pet Did That have tried this dog biscuits and loved them!
ArcBarks was conceived and developed by The Arc of Greensboro, Inc., an organization of and for people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and their families. ArcBarks provides vocational training and post-high school options for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Unlike some packaged store treats that make you wonder what exactly your pet is eating, these treats are preservative-free. In fact, the ingredients are oatmeal and flour, freshly ground peanut butter, vegetable oil, fresh water and love!
For more about arcBarks, check out arcbarks.com.
3) If you are so over cleaning up cat litter that tracks on the floor, this might be a gift for you as well as your cat.
This Iris Top Entry Cat Litterbox, available from Chewy.com for $18.99, will probably also be appreciated by your cat, who gets a little extra privacy.
4) We previously did a post about Bandana Bowl™, which we think it would make a great gift for the dog in your life.
Bandana Bowl™ is a bandana that your dog can wear, but, since it’s made with waterproof material on the inside and water absorbent material on the outside, it can also can be used as a bowl.
And the Bandana Bowl has a third purpose…On extra hot days, before leaving the house you can dip it into water, fill it up with ice and use it as a cooling collar.
5) PetSmart’s Chance & Friends Holiday Philanthropic Collection of stuffed toys is back for 2020.
Shoppers can choose from a plush dog, cat, llama, dinosaur, hedgehog, wolf and unicorn, complete with a squeaker. For each in-store or online purchase, PetSmart will donate 10% to PetSmart Charities. Since the toy drive launched, a total of 1.7 million toys have been donated across North America.
For more information about PetSmart and the Holiday Philanthropic Collection, or to find a local store, please visit www.petsmart.com.
7) Is that reptile in your life hard to find the perfect gift for? We think we might have found the answer!
EONMIR 8-Foot Reptile Vines are flexible habitat decor that also work for climbing.
The 8-feet-long, bendable/twistable lifelike vines are designed to be easy to clean, and are suitable for chameleons, lizards, tree frogs, snakes, gecko and turtles.
Available at Amazon for $19.99.
8) The weather outside might be frightful, but your bird likely won’t mind if it’s cuddled up inside in a Oncpcare Double Layer Snuggle Bird Hammock available on Amazon.com for $10.99.
It is made of velvet and comes with two hanging hooks. Can also be used for other types of pets, such as sugar gliders.
9) If you’re shopping for a horse, you usually can’t go wrong with treats. And, since these The German Horse Muffin All Natural Horse Treats for $12.36 look good enough for humans to eat, it will probably be a lot of fun giving them to your large, four-legged friend.
Shop For Rescues’ mission is to use up to 27.5% of its gross revenues to support animal rescue groups.
And, once you have your furry friends shopped for, don’t forget the human ones. Check out our list of great holiday gifts for the pet/animal lover in your life!