Judge looks pretty much like most Golden Retrievers, but he has a black birthmark on his snout. According to The Remarkable Golden website, Judge’s mission is to spread positivity and empowerment by asking one simple question: “What makes you remarkable?”
Judge is scheduled to visit cities all over the country. To see if he’s coming to your area and when, or to request that he make a visit to your community, please go to the following link:
The new Lay’s bags continue the brand’s mission to inspire smiles in 2020, with up to $1 million in proceeds benefitting Operation Smile, an international medical charity that provides access to safe surgical care to those who have cleft conditions.
The Lay’s Smiles packaging and brand’s digital media channels will also spotlight the unique stories of these 30 “Everyday Smilers” whose impact also includes helping the homeless, veterans, youth, the elderly and more.
And another reason to smile? The return of three fan-favorite limited-time-only Lay’s potato chip flavors:
•Lay’s Fried Pickles with Ranch,
•Lay’s Hot Sauce (in partnership with Frank’s RedHot)
•and Lay’s Kettle Cooked Beer Cheese.
“Across stores and within households, Lay’s has the power to reach millions of Americans every day,” said Sadira Furlow, vice president of marketing, Frito-Lay North America. “We already know that what’s inside the bag brings joy, but turning the Lay’s bag into a canvas to multiply that happiness factor is what makes the Smiles program so special.”
Last year, more than 71,000 people scanned the Lay’s Smiles QR codes to hear the unique stories behind each “Everyday Smiler” and 2020 offers even more inspiration from around the country. In addition to Veronica, others who will be featured include:
- April S., Dallas: April and her organization, Breast Cancer Can Stick It!, have raised awareness and nearly $300,000 in funds to fight breast cancer through music-minded events that were fueled by her experience as a breast cancer survivor and professional drummer.
- Chad H., Dallas: Chad is the founder and CEO of Momentum Advisory Co. and Café Momentum, an award-winning restaurant that also serves as a 12-month internship program for juvenile offenders, helping over 900 young men and women achieve their full potential.
- Charolette T., Fort Smith, Ark.: After retiring from a lifelong nursing career, Charolette did anything but slow down. Instead, she chose to start a nonprofit where she spends her time combating her hometown’s hunger crisis, serving more than 18,000 people in need each month.
- Luke M., Kimberly, Idaho: Luke and his organization, Sleep in Heavenly Peace, provide stability and comfort around the world by building beds for children in need. They’ve built over 50,000 so far.
- Mona P., San Antonio: As founder of the San Antonio Amputee Foundation, Mona helps to better the lives of amputees — from campaigning for better prosthetic insurance coverage to leading a climb up Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Mike F., Brooklyn, N.Y.: Through their organization, Blankets of Hope, Mike and his brother Nick are helping students practice empathy and kindness by donating blankets — each paired with an inspirational handwritten note — to those experiencing homelessness. They’ve donated over 31,000 blankets so far!
- Rachel S., Lexington, Mass.: A proud mother herself, Rachel has helped families in the Boston area keep their babies clean and dry by distributing over 150,000 diapers through Beantown Baby Diaper Bank.
For all of the Lay’s Smile stories, visit this site: https://nowthisnews.com/lays-smiles
“The Smile with Lay’s program reflects the true power of how a smile can change the world,” said Kristie Magee Porcaro, Chief Strategy Officer & Partnerships Operation Smile, “beginning with the one-on-one interaction you may have with a stranger to the life-changing surgeries and resources Operation Smile is able to provide thanks to our committed staff, generous donors, medical volunteers and longtime partners like Lay’s.”
The Lay’s Smiles bags are available nationwide while supplies last. To learn more, visit www.Lays.com.