If you’re anything like us, you have spent A LOT, like a mind-numbing amount, of time in Microsoft Team meetings lately.
And, like us, you might also be seeking a way to spice up the meeting bit or bring some of your personality to the forum.
That’s why we’re releasing our new, free pet-related backgrounds that you can download and install in Microsoft Teams or use for backgrounds in other virtual meetings.
So, here they are. Choose the one you like best or download them all and mix it up at different meetings. These are all on the lighter side, so make sure the people you are meeting with aren’t all uptight about having sedate or very formal-looking backgrounds when you meet.
- Our Mid-Century modern cats should bring a nice retro vibe to any virtual meeting. And, depending on how you position yourself, you can make it look like you’re sitting in the chair or next to the kitties. (And, if your real kitty tries to join in during a meeting from home, it might be less noticeable since you will already be adorned by cats.)
2 and 3. Some additional options are our pink and black fur background and our white and black fur background.
4. Of course, we don’t want to forget other types of pets, so here’s a lovely koi pond that will likely help bring a little tranquility to your meetings.
5. If you like cats and pop art, this might just be the background for you.
6. Here’s a background showing other business professionals joining in on your conference.
7. You can download the background that says to the world, “I’d rather be home with my cats. Oh, wait, I am.”
8) Or, you can also give off a nice beach vibe, with these three cute kitties in the window background.
9. This next one — an abstract cat and butterly — may serve two purposes. Hopefully, it will make others smile. And, secondly, maybe it will serve as a subtle reminder to all to keep the meeting moving so everyone can get out and enjoy the outdoors as soon as it’s over.
10) If your dog is anything like ours are, an online meeting means, ‘Hey, it’s time to bark.’ But, these little fellas should be nice and quiet, and, hopefully, a great hit with the group in your next online discussion.
We hope you enjoy these backgrounds and that they bring a little fun to your future meetings.
Not sure how to download and install into Microsoft Teams? Here’s a quick video that shows how.